Wednesday, May 27, 2009

overflow.

Shelli, a friend of mine from work, wrote in one of my cards today...
"You will love being a momma to a little boy. Your heart will overflow."

It stuck with me...just thought it was so sweet!
(And I'm already finding that to be true.)

But, there are other parts of my life, right now,
where I feel like my heart is overflowing...

- realizing I will be a momma in less than 2 months.

- looking forward to June 10th...the first night

I will get to sleep in my bed in Warner Robins, GA!

- learning that grace in marriage goes far.

-learning that humbling yourself in marriage takes guts,

but has great rewards. (note: this was Alan, not me)

- being so overwhelmed today as my co-workers showered me with love and gifts today!

- being reassured at the doctor today as he told me my 3 hour GTT was normal.

- being reminded that God really does have it all under control.

Why can't I just get out of the way?

- hearing Rowan's little heart beating away.

- my husband going to my doctors appointment with me,

along with making all of our moving plans, e-mailing people,

getting documents faxed, etc.

He totally provides a sense of security and provision for me.

- And God putting the puzzle of our lives together...

one piece at a time.

He is good!

Now, I think I'll go to bed!

No comments: