Monday, May 25, 2009

baby shower...

May 16, 2009. 11am.
Thrown by my momma and my sister.
Family and very special friends from Alabama attended.
We had pimento cheese crossaints,
chicken salad crossaints,
grape salad,
Asian slaw,
cupcakes,
and yummy lemonade.


Momma made this seersucker table runner!
Those carnations are in my momma's
glass bottles from when she was a baby!
I loved the table decorations!

My sister and I have these plates!
We love to change out the message
for the occasion!
I didn't want them to erase this little
message!

Gifts! (sorry, it's blurry)

Cupcakes with sweet little "R's" for Rowan!

A great time was had by all!
We got lots of goodies!
We are so blessed to be showered so
graciously by our family and friends.

Two more months...

1 comment:

Jill said...

That table runner and the baby bottle vases are sooo cute! Now I know where you get all your talent. :)