Saturday, July 18, 2009

hanging out...

waiting for Rowan.

Alan let me sleep till 11:20.
12 hours of sleep is a beautiful thing for anyone,
but especially a very round and ripe pregnant woman.

Got up, and showered.
Headed to Lowes,
then to the mall to "walk him out".
Chick-fil-a for lunch. Yum-Yum.
Then to Kroger for a few groceries.
Back home.
Nap time.
Alan went and got me a watermelon and some
boiled peanuts while I was asleep.
Two of my favorite things!

Up from my nap...
Fixed the front of Rowan's baby book.
As you can see from the picture there is a
square opening for a picture.
However since Rowan is not here yet...
I made a light blue monogram to put in there.
And I may just leave it!
It looks precious!
And about that baby book, I promise
myself to keep up with that thing.
My momma didn't fill mine out because
she said her handwriting wasn't good.
But I refuse. I want it filled to the brim.
Rowan's future wife (gasp) just may be interested
in it or perhaps Rowan himself.


My older sister Paige and I were talking on the phone

last night. (surprise). She told me 2 funny stories.

One involves my youngest nephew Cade, TLC's Baby Story, and sleep.

Of course there has been alot of talk about babies around their house.

But my sister wanted him to watch A Baby Story with her.

So they watched it the other day.

He saw the lady pushing and pushing until the baby came out.

(Of course nothing grusome was shown and he already knows

girls have a special opening for babies to be born.

He learned this earlier this year when their dog Chloe had puppies.

He just hasn't asked how the baby got there yet. :) )

Well, that night my sister went to bed at 8:30.

Cade kept coming in her room saying he couldn't fall asleep.

The next day he said "Mom, the reason I couldn't fall asleep was

because I was worried about Hollie having Rowan."

We thought it was both cute and sweet.

The other funny story is a comment my brother-in-law

made to my sister. He told her that I have her in prison. Haha.

She really hasn't been going anywhere, (which is not like

my sister at all) and their bags

have been packed for about a week now.

Everyone is on standby, just waiting for the call that Rowan is on his way.

So, I am her "warden" and she has to frequently call and check in with me.

Well, that's all I have for now.

1 comment:

Roxanne said...

Lovin' that you are RIPE!