Sunday, February 15, 2009

lazy sunday...

We went back to Second Baptist this morning. So good.
Praying about where we need to join.
So ready to get involved somewhere!

Haven't heard from our realtor today.
Waiting...

I've spent the afternoon on Facebook chatting
with friends. I love it!

Also, been browsing HGTV's Rate My Space.
Found 2 really cute ideas for the nursery!

Thankful for another day off tomorrow.

Listening to Pandora Radio.
All you do is enter the name of an artist...
and they pick songs in the same genre for you.

Can't WAIT till tomorrow to see if this baby is a boy or a girl!

Wishing I could see how all of this is going to come together.
Trusting and knowing that God already knows!

Looking forward to spending next weekend with my bestest
and this precious boy!

It's amazing how God brought his whole life together!

No comments: