Friday, February 6, 2009

baby bedding

So far these are on the top of my list
for baby bedding.

I love this one!
It's my top choice.
Restoration Hardware Baby and Child has
the most beautiful baby stuff!
A khaki chair would go great with this.
I love the chocolate brown, baby blue, and khaki combination.
It is very simple and baby-ish.



I found this one on Target.com
It is really cute also.
It has all of the same colors minus
the khaki.
This one is from Pottery Barn Kids.
I just like that it is so simple.

If it ends up being a girl I will be getting the pink and chocolate polka dots from before. I really love that one!

2 comments:

Shauna said...

Looooove the one from Target and especially with the houndstooth blanket. Who knew the cheapest set would be the cutest set?!

Susan said...

oooh! so lovely!! Get more
baby bedding collections from Spacify.