Thursday, October 30, 2008

my thoughts for today...

Buy an older brick home...

from the 60's or 70's...

in an established neighborhood...

with trees and bigger lots...

do some demo...

pick out stuff I like, such as...

cabinets, floors, paint, trim, light fixtures, etc...

Make it ours!

It'll be different than anybody elses...

Alan tells me I am crazy,

that I don't know what I want...

And he is probably right.

Because in the past 6 months I have talked about buying the red brick house.



Buying land and building a house.

And now I want to buy a fixer-upper...


Maybe it's a good thing our house hasn't sold yet...

Maybe I like the idea of some awesome before and after photos...

One thing is for certain, Alan loves me...

even when I am wishy-washy, random, and completely contradicting myself.

And I am so thankful!

No comments: