Sunday, October 5, 2008

random thoughts (&prayers)...

NOBAMA!

If I knew I wouldn't fail what would I try to do?

What's going on with the economy? What does it mean to me? My future kids?

I'm ready to see Gage in person! I'm praying that he'll gain some weight and get rid of that stinking tube! Come home soon baby!

When is my house gonna sell? I ready to feel at home here.

I have a great husband!

To do tomorrow...I'm off...sleep in...YES!

I wish I had space to spread out my stuff and sew up some stuff.

Do we buy land and build? Do we buy a house?

Do I have too many hobbies? Sewing? Photography? Card-making? Crafting?

Maybe I should just focus on one (hobby)? No, because I like all of them...

I'm almost 27 years old...yikes...3 years till 30...and still no baby...

I really want those antique ornaments I saw today...

I hope we have a house by Christmas...

I need to go to bed...but I'd rather look on Etsy...

No comments: