Thursday, January 31, 2008

for the love of binders...

If you know me well you know I love to organize.
Anything!
Papers, recipes, cabinets, magazines, scrapbook stuff...
People, it really doesn't matter what it is.
My nursing school portfolio was immaculate. I still have it.
My wedding binder...organized to the T.
I have a photography binder.
I have a home decorating binder.
I just can't help it.
It's in my blood.
I really can't explain it.
People have often asked me how I do it.
All I know to say is how do I not do it.
I must have things around me neat, straightened, and clean.
So I say all that to tell you about my new binder.


The DREAM HOUSE binder.
I have been tearing up my Southern Living magazines.
Literally.
I have too many, and I am trying to simplify.

I will soon finish the dividers.
Living Room.
Kitchen.
Master Bedroom.
Bathroom.
Laundry room.
House plans.


When will this be put to use?
Who knows?
But all the information will be in the same place.
It will be organized.
It will be great!
And in the mean time I am having fun dreaming...

1 comment:

Elizabeth H. said...

Hollie - I do the SAME thing. Its sad really... I have a dream house binder and a party ideas binder that has cute recipe and party ideas (like for Halloween... spaghetti coming out of an orange bell pepper - it looks like a pumpkin with brains!) So fun!