1. I am making chicken and dumplings right now.
2. My toenails haven't been painted since umm...August.
3. I got off work at 10:30am today.
4. I cleaned our bathroom today. It's my least favorite place to clean.
5. Only 13 more days till Christmas!
6. I recieved an early Christmas present in the mail today on accident. OOPS! But I love it!
7. Alan is hunting...again!
8. We are almost done with our Christmas shopping.
9. Alan and I got engaged on December 15, 2004.
10. I love looking at baby clothes in stores. Alan thinks I am crazy.
11. I still haven't made our Christmas cards.
12. I bought three new ornaments for our tree today.
13. Alan and I made peanut butter balls, fudge, and white chocolate covered pretzels on Sunday afternoon for our neighbors and our bosses.
14. I love the idea of buying things that are handmade from Etsy.com
15. I have been a nurse for 2 1/2 years.
16. I love Christmas time.
17. I am the middle child. My sisters always told me I am adopted.
18. One day I would love to own a gift shop with monogrammed stuff, stationary, gifts, etc. I would call it Evie Lou's, after my two grandmothers.
19. I went to 2 elementary schools, 2 middle schools, and 2 high schools.
20. I would take a nap every single day if I could.
21. Alan calls me "Boots"...why? I have no clue.
22. I'm tired of this list.