Thursday, December 13, 2007

more random things...

1. I was conceived in the hospital when my dad was a patient. My parents told me that back in the summer. I guess that's why I feel so at home in the hospital (at work). Hehehe!!!

2. My face hurts right now...especially the bridge of my nose. I am sick with a nasty sinus infection.

3. I won't take medicine for my nasty sinus infection.

4. Thursday is my call day. I clocked out at 7:00 pm. I am so glad I don't work 12 hours shifts anymore, except the occasional late call day.

5. Alan and I have been married for 2 years and 7 months.

6. I light a smelly-good candle in my house almost every night.

7. One of my New Years Resolutions is to make a "guest basket". Complete with big white fluffy towels and washcloths monogrammed of course with the word "guest", different soaps, candles, lotions, razors, shampoo, conditioner, q-tips, cotton balls...and whatever else I find!

8. I play Pac-man or Solitaire on my iPod almost every night before bed.

9. I got my iPod on the first day the third generation iPods came out. It's silver and I love it.

10. My husband always makes animal noises. Turkeys, this kind of duck, that kind of duck, deer, owls. Sometimes I feel like I live in a zoo.

11. I addressed my Christmas card envelopes last night. Still haven't made the cards, or the pictures. (Sarah, I got yours today. You go girl!)

12. I am frustrated by people who talk negatively about their husbands and their children. Aren't they blessings God has given to us abundantly!

13. I am frustrated by people who "blame" my happiness or joy on the fact that we are newly married. Quit stealing my thunder people!

14. I helped a doctor put in two stents today. While in nursing school I didn't know what a cath lab was. Funny how God puts us right where we belong. I love it!

15. I see Alan and I with a little girl one day. Her name will be Lanie.

16. Sometimes I think I waste my creativity.

17. Our neighbors brought us over some homemade tamales last night! They were yummy!

18. I collect "H"'s.

Ok, I can't think of anything else right now. And my nose is running and I keep sneezing. I need a warm shower and then I'm off to bed!

No comments: