- 2 girls I work with asked me about Operation Christmas Child.
- One of my friends gave me some pumpkin-y smelling goodies. Love them!
- It was not MONDAY!
- I was reminded to not take life for granted.
- Rowan gave me a HUG for the first time.
- My sweet friend, Hope, is letting us borrow two of her little boys PRECIOUS outfits.
- As I was singing "This Little Light of Mine" to Rowan as I was getting him ready for bed...
he held up his little pointer finger. Lord...let his light shine!
- the air was cool and crisp.
- even though I came home to a messy house, at least I got to come home.
- I learned something new.
-my husband took the car to get it serviced. (something I hate to do!)
What was great about your day?
Oh yeah, and one more thing...
you never know who is reading your blog! :)