Friday, October 8, 2010

my big boy.


Rowan,
You are a whopping 14.5 months. Hard to believe.
You love for me to chase you around the house.
You fell asleep on me today...and I just loved it.
I am loving all of your new fall clothes (18 months-24 months). You look so adorable!
You have wild hair...it's the first thing people notice about you. And it's still VERY blonde.
You still will NOT look at the camera.
You are the apple of my eye.
You are the last thing I see when I go to bed, and the first thing
I see when I wake up.
I don't think I could love you any MORE.
You loved the cows at the fair tonight.
You are the BEST sleeper ever. I hope you stay this way! 11 hours at night and
still taking 2, 2 hour naps each day!
But, you wake up crying every morning and after naps? I don't get it?
You try my patience every. single. day.
You have gotten FOUR new teeth in one week.
You have hardly been eating anything lately?
You make the cutest noise when you are pushing your cars around on the floor.
You still love animals!
I don't know what I would do without you, Rowan.
You still love books. and music.
You are very in to pushing your toys over...then you say "Uh-oh".
You are very strong-willed.
You like to rip my magazines, throw freshly folded clothes on the floor,
shake your sippy cup so that milk flies everywhere, take off your shoes, dump out your toys, etc...
all of which drive me bonkers!
Your daddy loves you so. And your duck noise too!
We love you, sweet boy.
Just slow down, and don't grow so stinkin' fast!

No comments: