Saturday, October 9, 2010

nap.

anyone who knows me well, knows I love to sleep.
rowan is his mother's child.

today he got on the couch with me and went to sleep. a first.

he is very predictable.
usually three hours after he wakes up in the morning, he is ready to go back to sleep.
I can ask him if he wants to take a nap...and he will get up and run over to the bottom
of the stairs and wait for me to unlock the gate.
it is the most precious thing.

but today, I got the pleasure of watching him fall asleep.
and I got to take a little nap too.
(then i had to lay him down so I could take these pictures.)


 Rowan has a bear that he is very attached too. He usually has the bear in his mouth.
He wallows around on him. Sometimes the bear will be laying in the floor,
and he will literally dive
 into the bear and smoosh his face on his bear.


 He will cry out at night if he can't find him.


those sweet little feet. sock-less, and shoe-less. imagine that!
i love to tickle them. and kiss them.
and imagine all the places they will go.


I am so glad I have these pictures.
My baby boy is growing up.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

These pictures are priceless. I'm so glad you have them too!

Mrs. S said...

You didn't mention the smell of the little bear!