Thursday, April 30, 2009

more baby stuff!

(Remember the extra twin sized bed skirt I ordered...)
I had a picture in my head of the pillow I wanted
for Rowan's nursery.
I wanted it to be rectangular with chocolate brown piping
and his name monogrammed HUGE on the front.
Well, Momma made the exact pillow I wanted!
It looks very professional complete with the piping
and a french seam in the back.
I thought I was gonna need to order a
pillow form from Restoration Hardware, but
we found the perfect pillow form at trusty old
Wal-mart for 6 dollars! It looks great!
I dropped it off this afternoon to be monogrammed!

Here are a few more burp cloths I made this past weekend
while I was in Alabama.


Well, I gotta run...we are going to order Rowan's
furniture and the glider this afternoon.
Then dinner afterwards!

I have more to share later...

No comments: