Saturday, April 19, 2008

making memories of us...

I just added some new songs to my playlist
to the right. One of them is really special to me.

Making Memories of Us.
by Keith Urban.

Alan had me listen to this song
a few weeks before our wedding.
We were sitting in my car, in front of his
house. He told me that this could be our song.
Oh gracious...it is so sweet.
I gotta go find the lyrics to post here.

I'm gonna be here for you baby
And I'll be a man of my own word
Speak the language in a voice that you have never heard

I wanna sleep with you forever
And I wanna die in your arms
In a cabin by a meadow where the wild bees swarm

(Chorus:)And I'm gonna love you like nobody loves you
And I'll earn your trust making memories of us

I wanna honor your mother
And I wanna learn from your paw
I wanna steal your attention like a bad outlaw

And I wanna stand out in a crowd for you
A man among men
I wanna make your world better than it's ever been

We'll follow the rainbow
Wherever the four winds blow
And there'll be a new day
Comin' your way

I'm gonna be here for you from now on
This you know somehow
You've been stretched to the limits but it's alright now
And I'm gonna make you a promise
If there's life after this
I'm gonna be there to meet you with a warm, wet kiss

And I'm gonna love you like nobody loves you
And I'll earn your trust makin' memories of us

I'm gonna love you like nobody loves you
And I'll win your trust makin memories of us

We ended up using this song during the slideshow
that played before our wedding.

And here he is...my sweet hubby!

4.13.08: fishing with Boo...

We had a great visit with Mom and Dad.
Hated to see them go...
ready for them to come back again...
there just isn't enough time to do everything we want to do.

No comments: