Thursday, April 5, 2007

laura

is my sweet friend who is very pregnant with
a sweet baby boy, Anderson.
Laura and I met in 8th grade at church when we both lived in San Antonio. We used to have so much fun together. Playing with make-up and hair. Going to the mall. Youth camp at Alto Frio. Chasin the boys. Writing each other notes with markers even though we went to different high schools. Hanging out together on Sunday afternoons. My going away party at her house, when she made me that awesome video with pictures from everybody. Choir tours. A trip back to S.A. from Georgia for me. A trip to GA from TX for her.
We have kept in touch for all these years. Nine of them in fact. She lives in Kansas and is married to Lee.
It is just so cool to have a friend that I can pick up the phone and call, and still talk for hours (like yesterday). Even though it has been nine years.
So excited for her little one to arrive! So excited to watch her grow into mommy-hood. What a wonderful mother she will be!
Praying and hoping for a quick and safe delivery for you, Laura!
May God continue to bless you, as you patiently wait for your little blessing to arrive!