Sunday, April 22, 2007

a few things...

It's already Saturday night. I can't believe how quickly the weekends go by. Yesterday I got my hair cut again. Shorter, with more layers. Alan and I went out to eat at Mazzio's Pizza. From now on we will go to Mellow Mushroom because they have much better pizza. We ended up coming home around 9:30 and went straight to sleep.

Today, Alan's parents came to visit for the afternoon. We went to Washington Farms to pick strawberries. Alan and I picked a one gallon bucket in a few minutes. Alan's parents did too. We went to pay for ours and a lady wanted to buy some that were already picked. So we ended up giving our buckets to her. We were able to pick 2 more gallons for ourselves. We had strawberry shortcake for dessert tonight. YUMMY! These strawberries are delicious.
So beautiful, red and juicy too.

My friend Laura had her little boy, Anderson on Easter afternoon. They are both doing well. Here is the card I made and sent her with their baby gift. I am wanting to do more and more card-making, but it is difficult and time consuming to get all my stuff out. Right now all of my supplies are in 4 underbed rubbermaid containers, a portable file container, and a big ribbon jar. I keep asking Alan for a scrapbook table. He keeps asking me if I want a scrapbook table or a sewing machine first. Of course I want both honey! So we will see.

Here is the new cell phone I just ordered. I have had my phone for a while now, and I was due for an upgrade, so I figured I might as well. Looking forward to getting it in the mail.

Lovin' these guys. Especially "You are God Alone". I downloaded this song from iTunes. I have listened to it probably 22 times since Thursday night.

Here are the words to "You are God Alone"

You are not a god Created by human hands

You are not a god Dependant on any mortal man

You are not a god In need of anything we can give

By Your plan, that’s just the way it is

Chorus:

You are God alone From before time began

You were on Your throne You are God alone

And right now In the good times and bad

You are on Your throne You are God alone

You’re the only God Whose power none can contend

You’re the only God Whose name and praise will never end

You’re the only God Who’s worthy of everything we can give

You are God And that’s just the way it is

Unchangeable Unshakable Unstoppable That’s what You are

This song reminds me of how small I am, and How big, and awesome, and perfect He is. That he does not need anything that have or that I am, but that he deserves everything I am. He is God alone. I would encourage you to download this song!

No comments: