Wednesday, April 11, 2007

just some stuff

I can't believe it has been 6 days since I posted. I am glad that it is Wednesday. I worked so hard at work today. I was exhausted when I got home, so I crashed on the couch. So now I just woke up and I have the groggy, smooshed hair and blanket-lines-on-my-face look.

I got my face burnt like a tomato at the tanning bed yesterday. I don't know how many people asked me what I did to my face today. It's called sunburn people.
No where else is red, just the face.

It's cold, gray, and foggy outside. Oh yeah, our new growth on our bushes is looking rough since it was freezing this weekend. It was 20 stinkin' degrees colder on Easter than it was on Christmas. That just does not make sense. My red salvia and begonias are d-e-a-d, dead.

My friend Laura had her baby boy on Easter. They are happy and healthy.
I will try to post a picture later on this week.
Another friend from church had her baby.
And another friend from work is due any day.
Babies, babies everywhere.

Umm...lets see. Here are a few random things I have been looking at lately.
Cute little buckets made right here in Watkinsville.

These are made by a lady in Alabama. Isn't this so cute!
I just painted an "S" that I had. It's red and hanging on the door. I'll get a picture of it later because the weather won't allow right now.

http://www.simply-ornamental.com/

And last...I bought one of these adorable pacifier clips for Laura's baby boy. It is so stinkin' cute. Found this lady on ebay.

No comments: