Friday, July 18, 2008

home...

headed to Milledgeville to meet with an old friend from church to get pre-approved for a house!

then headed home to cut grass and freshen things up for an open house on Sunday.

Work is going great for both of us!
The hardest part for me is adjusting to working 10 hour shifts!
Having a day off during the week is nice though!
They want me out of orientation in less than 6 weeks...we will see about that!

Alan is having to read and learn alot about his job.

Our co-workers are nice and have been super welcoming.

I can't believe we have been here almost a month!

The house from previous posts is still on the market...
but so is ours...
so we will just need to wait and see what happens!

Two of my friends from here had baby girls last week! So precious!
I think I am gonna take pictures for one of them so I will share here.

Last night we went to Lia and Brads' (sister in law and brother in law) for dinner.
We had fun with them .
Alan and I both got beat by a four year old at Wii HomeRun Derby!

That's about all that has been going on here.

Looking forward to seeing our awesome friends Libby, Ken, and Luke next weekend!
Luke is almost 8 months old!!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

yeah....you're back!!! Glad to hear an update & glad your jobs are going well.