Monday, May 14, 2007

Mothers Day...

These were the Mothers Day flowers we sent to our Moms. Pretty, right!
And just a little shout out for my Mom.
She hardly ever gets on here, but when you do Mom,
just want you to know that I love you so much!
I am thankful for you!
Thankful for all those things you did to show me you loved me.
Thankful for all the dresses you made us.
Thankful for all the pictures you took of us wearing the dresses you made us.
Thankful for the ponytails you did every single day when I was little.
Thankful that you made us write thank-you notes.
Thankful that you loved me unconditionally.
Thankful that you taught us about the Lord.
Thankful for all the prayers you prayed.
Thankful that you taught us the importance of doing chores and learning responsibility.
Thankful that you worked so hard for us to be able to go to summer camp, mission trips, and family vacations.
Thankful that you drove us all over the place even when you would have rather been doing anything but hauling us around.
Thankful that you always said "Remember who's you are".
Thankful that you sent me notes and cards in college.
Thankful that you always told us we were special!
I could probably go on and on!
Happy Mother's Day (one day later)!