Tuesday, March 6, 2007

things

My monogrammed cards finally came today! Yeah!!! I want more personalized cards/stationary from this website. http://www.atouchofwhimsy.com
I have ordered cards from her before and they were simply adorable!

Check out this adorable little baby blanket I got for my friend Cindy who is expecting
a little girl in April. Just had to take a picture and post it.



Just at home cleaning this afternoon. Getting some laundry done. Playing catch-up from the weekend. Looking forward to the coming up weekend. I get to go spend the night with Lauren in Milledgeville on Friday night. Saturday is the Wild Game Dinner at our old church, so we are going back for that. Can't wait to see old friends!!! It has almost been one year since we moved!

Well, Alan just got home and we are off to go get some dinner.

No comments: