Thursday, August 28, 2008

please pray!

Just wanted to write to ask for prayers for Lauren, Chris and Gage.
Lauren was in the hosptital Tuesday night from about 1:00am until Wednesday around 3:00pm.
She was having some complications.
The doctor let her go home without many restrictions.

She just called me this morning to tell me she was on the way back to Dr. Boddy's office because
she is having some more bleeding and pain in her stomach.

Please pray with me for them!

God is in control!

For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,
your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me
were written in your book
before one of them came to be.
Psalm 139: 13-16

No comments: