Friday, October 12, 2007

I'm back...

from my blog hiatus! Bought this ribbon today at The Pottery in
Commerce, GA. They are going out of business.
Don't you just love the Santa Claus one!
I couldn't leave it on the shelf.

I'm on call this weekend. Going to Libby's shower tomorrow.
Lauren is coming! :) Southern Living at Home party at Joy's on Sunday!
I love weekends!

Since the last post I have read Velvet Elvis, Redeeming Love, and I bought
Simple Sewing! I am still working on reading that one. Redeeming Love
is probably my all time favorite book. I would recommend it to anyone.
I checked it out from the library, but would love to have my
own copy. It is just that good. I am still waiting for Blue Like Jazz to
become available at the library. It has been on hold for almost three months.